TAX PREPARATION OPTIONS
We offer two options for tax preparation according to your preference: appointments or "drop-off" service.
- If you choose to make an appointment, we encourage you to view available dates and request an appointment online now, as times will fill up quickly.
- If you choose to "drop-off", it is not necessary to schedule an appointment. Please provide your tax information, we will then contact you with questions and when your returns are complete.
In-office, scheduled tax preparation appointment.
- Face to face meeting with Stephen W. Callahan, CPA
- Appointments generally run 45 - 90 minutes
- We recommend appointments for first time clients with:
- business income
- rental properties
- lengthy itemized deductions
- multiple tax years to be filed
- IRS problems
- Appointments are also recommended for tax years with extraordinary events:
- start a new business
- sale of property
- unusual investment transactions (cost basis unavailable or very old)
- death of taxpayer
- estate or inheritance issues
» Request an appointment «
No appointment neccesary. Provide us your tax preparation materials, we contact you when complete.
- Drop off returns are prepared by Stephen W. Callahan, CPA, in the order they are received
- We may contact you if questions arise, giving you the opportunity to respond at your convenience
- We will contact you when your returns are complete to arrange for your signatures to finalize filing
- If we find a need for further discussion, we will schedule a meeting during preparation, at pickup, or off season
These materials are required for all drop-off clients:
- All forms W2, 1099 and other relevant financial information.
- View a list of what to bring.
You can provide your tax information to us by one of the following methods:
NEED HELP CHOOSING?
Still not sure which tax preparation type is best for you?
- Call us at 251-300-6020 to discuss your individual situation and we will help you decide.
- You are not locked in to one option - you can change year to year.